Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Los Angeles County Office of Education
This website will start the process to enroll your student into International Polytechnic High School (IPoly) for the 2020-2021 school year. Please read the information below so you are aware of the enrollment steps.
Step 1: Online ENROLLMENT (must be completed as soon as possible, prior to beginning online registration)
You will need the following information to complete Online ENROLLMENT:
- General information about your student
- Name, address and District of Residence (Home District)
- Parent/Guardian's home, work and cell numbers, and email addresses
- Name and phone numbers of emergency contacts
- Immunization records
- Physician name and phone number
- Date student was first enrolled in school in the U.S. (month & year)
- Date student was first enrolled in school in California (month & year)
- City, state and country of birth (this is required by the California State Department of Education)
- Date student entered the U.S. if not born in the U.S.
- Ethnicity demographics
- Important software note: If you select ‘Hispanic’, but do not select the specific ethnic category/categories, the AERIES software will report as ‘White’. Therefore, please carefully fill out all relevant ethnic categories for accurate demographic reporting to the California State Department of Education.
Step 2: Online REGISTRATION (Must complete between July 8 and July 17, 2020)
- After completing online enrollment, you will receive instructions by mail with information on how to access the AERIES Parent Portal to complete online REGISTRATION for your student
- Registration will be accessed through the IPoly website
- Please complete all required fields
- Download "additional registration forms" from the portal (complete, print and sign the forms)
- Hard copies of the forms will also be mailed home, if you prefer not to print anything out. However, in the AERIES Parent Portal, you must check off that you read and agree to the terms of each form and complete the entire online registration process.
- After registering, families will be contacted by office staff to schedule a phone/video interview appointment to confirm all registration information
- After the phone/video appointment is complete, the signed forms must be dropped off to the IPoly office (no later than July 31, 2020)
- Please make sure you SAVE the username (email address) and password you used to create your student's online registration for future access to the Parent Portal (used to review student's academic progress, attendance and course information).
You may contact IPoly Admissions at 909-839-2361 with any questions.
To get started enrolling a new student, click the "Enroll A New Student" button below.
Please select '2020-2021 Pre-Enrollment' in the drop-down menu.